Mattress Cleaning Brisbane Hints
Here are some basic actions you can take to help reduce the effects of dust mites and how to keep your mattress clean. Apart from engaging your professional Mattress Cleaning Service in Redlands, Brisbane and Logan to sanitise your mattresses at least on an annual basis, preferably every 6 to 9 months, here are some helpful tips...
- Wash your bedding in hot water every week
- Where possible, wash your curtains regularly
- Minimise contact with stuffed toys in the bedroom
- Avoid making your bed immediately after rising. This will allow fresh air to reduce the humidity level in your bed
- As dust mites love dead skin and humidity, use a dehumidifier or an air conditioner to reduce the humidity level in your house
- If practical in accute cases, the removal of carpet from bedrooms may prove worthwhile.
- When a liquid spill ocurrs on your mattress, use a damp clean towel to blot the liquid with the aim of drawing out as much of the liquid as possible. Don't add supermarket 'miricle' stain removers. They cause more problems as they are mostly bleach based and toxic
- Coming into the cooler time of the year, your blankets have been in storage. If possible, wash them and hang them in the sun. RevitaClean can sanitise them to kill any allergens and bacteria from mould etc.
Here is what the World Health Organisation says regarding Asthma...
The fundamental causes of asthma are not completely understood. The strongest risk factors for developing asthma are a combination of genetic predisposition with environmental exposure to inhaled substances and particles that may provoke allergic reactions or irritate the airways, such as:
Indoor allergens (for example, house dust mites in bedding, carpets and stuffed furniture, pollution and pet dander)
- FYI (Urine Removal Service) - If your child has a bed wetting mishap, don't panic. Reach for a white or light coloured bath towel. Gently blot the urine. Don't rub the mattress as it may cause fibre damage and help the stain to set into the fabric. Blot the urine and try to absorb as much of the spillage as possible. Once you are satisfied you have removed most of the urine, use another white towel dampened by cold water and repeat the blotting process. This will decrease the risk of leaving a stain. Never rub the stained area and never use chemicals including disinfectants or stain removers and never apply heat such as steam, hot water or a hair dryer to urine. Such treatment will lock in the uric acid crystals making the odour more difficult to remove or even permanent.
Call Mattress Makeover to draw out the contaminants and neutralise the urine from your mattress, leaving it clean and deodorised. Our system is healthy, eco friendly and contains no chemicals. We remove urine and urine stains from your mattress.
Call 0432 333 464 for Mattress Cleaning and Urine Removal Service Brisbane, Redlands, and Logan or JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
RevitaClean, also the Mattress Cleaning Service Brisbane; Urine Removal Service Brisbane; Mattress Cleaning Redlands; Urine Removal Service Redlands; Mattress Cleaning Gold Coast. Call 0432 333 464 or JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING us for more information. Alternatively, send us a message via our "Contact Us" Page.
Mattress cleaning Brisbane - "We clean beds & carpets...Better"
Brisbane Carpet Cleaners | Brisbane Mattress Cleaners | Gold Coast Mattress Cleaners | Redlands Carpet Cleaners | Carpet Cleaning | Carpet Sanitizing | Brisbane & Redlands Urine Removal Service | RevitaClean Mobile Website | An Owner/Operated Business | Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter | Credit Cards Accepted